DVD (2 Discs)
In the media deluge of this communication age, with books, newspapers, blogs, journals, and magazines all insisting that their view of the world is most compelling, which should you trust?
The 10-session Why We Believe the Bible DVD, featuring the high-impact teaching of John Piper, is designed to help your group or class explore why the Bible alone is worthy of our confidence as the book of books, pointing infallibly to the King of kings.
- Why Does It Matter If the Bible is True? (Part 1)
- Why Does It Matter If the Bible Is True (Part 2)
- Which Books Make Up the Bible?
- Do We Have the Very Words Written by the Biblical Authors?
- What Does the Bible Claim for Itself?
- How Can We Justify the Claim That the Bible Is Godís Word? (Part 1)
- How Can We Justify the Claim That the Bible Is Godís Word? (Part 2)
- Natural Revelation and the Reliability of the Bible
- The Internal Testimony of the Holy Spirit
- What Does It Mean That the Bible Is Inerrant?